Classic Acai Bowl
A traditional Brazilian breakfast is the classic acai bowl. Not as sweet as some may expect, this bowl is deeply nourishing and nutritious. It combines the subtle flavours of fresh berries with antioxidant rich acai and a touch of creaminess from the almond butter.
- 1/2 cup homemade nut milk (almond, cashew, walnut etc.)
- 1 frozen banana
- 3 TBSP pure jungle acai powder/ OR 100g frozen pure acai/ OR 2 TBSP maqui powder for a maqui bowl rather than an acai bowl
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries or mixed berries
- 1 TBSP almond/ peanut/ cashew butter
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla powder
Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender (e.g. nutri bullet, optimum, vitamix) until smooth. Pour into a bowl and sprinkle with desired toppings.
– Toppings: granola, coconut chips, fresh banana, mango, raw cacao nibs, buckwheat, nuts & seeds.